When it comes to interested prospects and potential customers, there are some things even more important to a business than a simple email subscriber list. In the age of hackers and spammers, most people have their emails protected from unwanted spam emails. So how do you build an effective email marketing strategy that will out-pass spam filters and will reach your prospects? Here is an article that will tell you exactly what to do to expand your marketing reach and build a more effective email subscriber list. Read along:
- Out of so many viewers that browse your website, some are actually interested in your brand, but to turn them into potential buyers, you have to follow up on them. And one of the ways to do that is by offering sign-up forms to subscribe for your daily or weekly or monthly newsletters. This is a great way to make them remember you. Make sure these links pop-up when they open your website or are visible in the header or footer of the website (every page of the site), so that they don’t miss out on the option.
- The next possible way to add in more subscribers is by asking them to sign up when they buy something from your company. If someone is buying from you, that person or party is already interested in you, but to keep them as a permanent customer you have to make them buy from you again. So, maybe you can offer a link that asks permission to send regular email updates at the checkout section of the purchase.
- Make sure you don’t spam your customers with repetitive content and unnecessary emails regarding things they don’t relate to. Even if the customer has purchased from you once or twice, but if you keep sending updates regarding every small offer, you are doing nothing but annoying them.
- Make them an offer they cannot refuse! Give an extra 10% off for people who subscribe to your email newsletters. When people will realize that signing up will unveil more offers than otherwise, they will feel more exclusive.
- You should allow your customers to be able to share your email newsletters with others, because this is simple word or mouth or more precisely word of email marketing that may get your new customers.
- Make sure your emails aren’t plain, annoying sales pitch. Too many “buy my product” emails lead to unsubscriptions. Make sure you send quality content to your customers.